Friday, September 24, 2010

The Great Divide

Boy, I'm exhausted. It's 12:54 am here in the Windy City. I have to be up tomorrow to take my boss' vans to get the brakes fixed at 7am. ugh. I just saw the schedule for tomorrow and I'm scheduled to work until 9pm. double ugh. During those 14 hours, on top of getting the brakes fixed, I also am supposed to take care of the 3 boys per usual, take one to karate, do a huge shop at Costco for a Saturday party (without a car?), shop at Target (without a car?), conduct 2 nanny interviews (one of which was schedule during the karate class), and allow someone in my room to rearrange the furniture. it's gonna be a long one....

The furniture situation is particularly irksome. Not only is this something that could been put back a week, but this also means I have to had my room clean. not super clean. but clean enough for movers. and much cleaner than it's gonna look 6 days before a MAJOR road trip/life change. After all, even if I come back to Chicago, I'm not coming back to live here.

But fear not, it's done. It's now 1 am and I have finished. Nothing in the chest. Nothing on any chair. Nothing on the floor. The bedside table stuff could be easily transfered. I'm exhausted. have I mentioned that?
exhausted.

The silver lining is everything is now separated to go home or go on the road trip. My car is currently sitting empty. My closet is sitting full. And, my eyes are sitting heavy.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment