Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nerd Alert

Well, today ended up being a pretty productive day considering I felt like I did nothing:
  • I can add "The Princess and The Frog" and "The Ugly Truth" to the list movies I've seen.
  • I got to watch "Modern Times" again. Boy, I LOVE Charlie Chaplin. I'm really hoping to visit his studio especially in LA.
  • Laundry is done. :)
  • Suitcase is out and sweaters are packed. :)
  • And the super nerdy packing list seems to be about finished. Can you see the packing list?I still trying to figure Blogger out. Am I leaving anything out of the list? (Okay, I admit it's a bit ridiculous and a little Type A, over-the-top, but what else do you really expect? I love this kind of stuff.)

Random subject change:
I want to thank you all. I know you are not all sitting on the edge of your seat, biting your nails waiting for the next post as I like to imagine. But just knowing you are there and feeling that I must update at least day is keeping me motivated. And right now, as the date approaches, I need all the motivation I can get. I don't do well on my own. I never have. So thank you friends. Thank you for reading and commenting. Thank you for reading and not commenting. Every time I see someone visited the page it is a bit of a kick in the pants, which I always need. So thank you. thank you. thank you.

:)

the nomad

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I was here! Enjoy your kick in the pants! I've been enjoying reading your blog. I started blogging in May and really enjoy it. It's a great outlet. Sounds like your trip is going to be amazing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danni! Congrats on pregnancy #2! :) I hope the 4th graders are going easy on you. How's the new school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahmmm (clears voice) JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING, SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING!

    Your trip sounds so amazing! If I could join you I would!
    Hugs
    I am excited to read of your travels and of your journey with Jesus!
    Hugs again
    Corie

    ReplyDelete