Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"We're going on an ah-plane"

Today as I was working on the never-ending packing, the boys decided to help. They brought all the "essentials": dragon castle, giant stuffed bear, bucket full of random small toys, and, of course, "Big Buzz" (Lightyear).

A: How do I break the news they aren't coming along?

Q: I don't... I just sneak off into the night while they're sleeping as planned. :(

At least they were talking about my "new house" as they were packing up all their stuff. I promised them that as soon as I figured out where it was I'd let them know. Hopefully it won't be too much of a surprise on Friday morning.

5 comments:

  1. i don't like the sneaking off into the night bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poor boys! :( I thought you had kinda talked to them about it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have and they know but still I'l leave the house to meet my mom around 8:30 pm. I'll say goodnight and goodbye. We have a bit of a farewell supper planned after swimming but I feel like I'm sneaking away from them. I'm not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kinda breaks my heart just a wee bit... :(

    ReplyDelete