Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm the queen of good deals!

I just officially confirmed the sweetest package ever in Vegas. Thanks to a random email I received yesterday from"The Chef's Table" program at Benihana, Leann and I are now getting the following for $185:
  • Hotel accommodations at the Las Vegas Hilton (with strip view) for one night
  • Two five-course Hibachi Steak or Chicken dinners at Benihana Las Vegas
  • Two collectible ceramic Benihana mugs with your choice of beverage
  • $20 in Complimentary Bet Chips
(*Squeal! *Swoon! *Sigh!)

This will happen directly following the best Hoover Dam day a girl could ever ask for. (Courtesy of Comedy On Deck Tours and, my best friend on this trip, Groupon!) Seriously, I picked up this sweet little package a couple months ago for $75! Here it is:
  • Pick up on the Vegas Strip
  • Buffet Breakfast at historic Boulder Dam Hotel
  • 30-45 minute tour on top of Hoover Dam led by tour guides who claim to be comics
  • 90 minute paddleboat cruise on Lake Mead
  • Free tickets to the "Mac King Comedy Magic Show" on the Vegas Strip
Vegas is shaping up to be a lot better than I had orinigally planned. Now, we just need to find a place to stay Friday night and all will be perfect! Yay! Yay!

Anybody been to Vegas? What do we have to see on Sunday?


No comments:

Post a Comment