Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The SuperTrip WonderMap

Hello friends,

I am a smart lady in a lot of respects. Tonight I learned Google Maps is not one of them. So sorry to say instead of one big map you get 13 pieces. They should line up though and then you can see the entire plan. Also, the last half is not 100% correct, more like 90% but I just didn't care anymore. I was too tired of fighting. stinkin' Google Maps...


Again, I'd like to blame Google apologize for the weird things like those random airplanes.

In other news, my car is squeaky clean but still empty. My boss told me if I packed my car, it would get broken into. I started to argue the point but stopped.
1. I live in the safest neighborhood I've ever lived in.
2. If they want my water bottles, I suppose they can have them.
3. I'm packing my trunk.
4. It doesn't take much to convince a lazy person not to heave heavy items out to her car, especially when she has to it by herself.

Instead, I've paid off my debt to society, or at least Chicago. Take that parking tickets! or as I call them "my Chicago tax." I got another "Chicago tax" last night. ugh. At least it's the last one.

The biggest news tonight, though, has to be the fact that Catie's tickets are FINALLY BOUGHT!!! Yay! Of course, always the complicated one, she ended up being super afraid of flying so now Kelly's tickets are bought too! hah. Flying buddy. I'm pretty excited about it though. It will be nice to have a third person for the ocean cliffs. It gives me a chance to have more fun with my D3000 and spend less time about worrying about killing my family with a turn that wasn't quite soft enough.

Alright kids, that's all I've got. I need sleep. Only one more full day in the city. Today, we had a lot of appointments and the such so the boys stayed super busy. Tomorrow we have a free day. You know, what's fun? Taking my stuff to my car. yes...there's got to be a game there somewhere. hmm...I'll keep you posted.

Goodnight.

the nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment