Tuesday, September 21, 2010

trying to figure out picture posting

So my friend, Corie, finally explained how to post pictures where I want them. So let's try this, shall we?

Subject matter: The Second City graduation.
ah, I remember it like it was yesterday....

Hugging my teacher...


Receiving the T-shirt...


Finding out said T-shirt was almost as long as my dress...



Ta Da!

(yeah, there wasn't much to it and I decided to not include all the pictures of my dancing the night away. Though, if you have a strong stomach, they are on Facebook)

And now, hopefully I've learned how to upload pictures!

Which begs the question....Should I buy a new camera in the next week? If so, what kind?

hooray and goodnight

the nomad


2 comments:

  1. I thought your droid took incredibly good pictures... don't you have another camera besides the droid already? (the sony with the touch screen back?) and, most important, do you have the $$$ to buy yet ANOTHER camera right now? I love cameras- I and I just bought a new one (little to slip in purse) to be ready to easily take pictures of the baby...new cameras are fun...I just think you've already got that covered. (Glad Corie could help you place the pics though- I 'm enjoying reading this and throughout your trip--it will be fun to see pics along with the prose.

    ReplyDelete